*** From 01 April 2019 to 31 March 2021 ***
|Days / Nights||Price Per Diver (Twin Share)||Price Per Non-Diver (Twin Share)|
|6 days / 5 nights||US$ 1,516.00||US$ 1,111.00|
|7 days / 6 nights||US$ 1,749.00||US$ 1,321.00|
|8 days / 7 nights||US$ 1,981.00||US$ 1,530.00|
|9 days / 8 nights||US$ 2,214.00||US$ 1,739.00|
|Extra day / night||US$ 257.00||US$ 230.00|
Please note that the above room allocation is based on detached / stand-alone chalet.
For further information, please Contact Us today!
Currency Exchange Tool: Personal Currency Assistant
- To add 50% on top of the above prices for single occupancy of a 2-bed chalet. This must be booked in advance.
DIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Transfers between: Tawau – Semporna Jetty – Sipadan-Mabul Resort – Tawau by van and speedboat
- Chalet type accommodation on standalone twin-sharing basis with attached bathroom and the facilities of hot shower and the comfort of air-conditioning
- All food and hot beverage while at the resort (excluding alcoholic, fruit juice and carbonated soft drinks)
- 3 boat combinations dives per day with divemaster on Mabul, Kapalai or nearby island (no. of dives on arrival day is depends of your arrival time to the resort and no diving on departure day even not flying)
- 1 day guaranteed 3 boat dives at Sipadan Island (exclude entry permit fee)
- Unlimited jetty diving on Mabul’s House Reef with buddy
- Use of tanks with air, weights and weight belt
OTHER RESORT ACTIVITIES OFFERED
- NAUI/PADI Diving Courses (from Open Water to Divemaster level)
- Scuba Skills Refresher Course
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Technical Diving Courses
- Nitrox Diving
- NAUI/PADI Specialty Courses
- Beach Volley Ball
- Diving Trip at nearby island
- Table Tennis
- Ocean kayak
- Beach Volley Ball
Resort: Sipadan-Mabul Resort is located at the southern tip of Pulau Mabul overlooking Sipadan.
- Accommodation is made from native materials of Borneo on Twin Share Basis, unless the Single Supplement is paid. We have 22 stand alone chalets which could accommodate 44 guests at any one time. All the chalets have attached toilet with hot shower facilities and the comfort of air-conditioning which is available for 24 hours. Electrical outlet is 220 Volt AC.
- A vinyl swimming pool measuring 41 ft X 21 ft with a 6 ft deep end. A large dining hall/bar area is used for meals, socializing, dancing and staff shows. Coconut drink, carbonated soft drinks, beer and wine can be purchased at the bar. A small sundry shop sell a range of T-Shirts, toiletries and souvenirs etc. An office takes care of the registration and billing; it is equipped with a Mobile Telephone/Fax for communications with the mainland. Our 120-member staff awaits to make your dive holiday safe, easy and fun.
- Wifi internet access available in the room.
WHAT TO BRING
- Personal Dive Equipment
- Personal Items and Tropical Beach Wear
- Insect Repellent
CONDITIONS FOR DIVING
- All divers must produce proof of certification by an internationally recognised Diving Agency upon arrival before participates in any diving activity. Divers who have not dived in the last 12 months or if they exhibit uncertainly in their skills may be required, at the sole discretion of SMART to do a Scuba Refresher Course.
- All guests will be required to sign a “Liability Release (Waiver)” and “Express Assumption of Risk” form upon arrival. No diving or snorkelling activities will be permitted until the above said form is signed and witnessed.
ENTRY PERMIT TO SIPADAN ISLAND
- Please be informed that all guests need to obtain entry permit daily to dive or visit to Sipadan Island and it will be subject to approval by the Sabah Parks Management, which is in control of issuing the entry permit.
- The total number of divers or visitors allowed to visit Sipadan Island is restricted to 176 people per day.
- Our resort has been allocated 12 quotas each day out of the 176 people. Due to this limited quotas our Sales Office in Kota Kinabalu under Explore Asia Tours Sdn Bhd will only arrange for guests who stay from 5 nights onward at standalone chalets or at water bungalows to have 1 day diving guarantee at Sipadan Island.
- Please note there is no first come first serve basis. During peak season, priority will be given to divers.
- This guarantee trip is NOT included the entry permit fee. The fee is RM 140.00 (subject to 6% service tax) per person per day for divers, non-divers, visitors and children. This entry permit fee has to be paid on arrival in the resort.
- We will not be held responsible for not being able to provide trip to Sipadan Island due to the conservation measures by the Government.
- However, should the entry permit to Sipadan Island is not been approved, we can offer alternative trip to nearby islands such as Kapalai, Mabul, Sibuan, Boheydulang, Mantabuan and Mataking where there is no restrictions on these islands. You may arrange this trip with our dive team in the resort.
- As for guests who are staying less than 5 nights at standard or standalone chalet, the package will be based on our NON SIPADAN PACKAGE, no matter how long is your stay, the trip to Sipadan Island is NOT GUARANTEE.
- You may check with our dive team when you arrive to the resort, if any day trip to Sipadan is available to book. The price per trip is RM 520.00 net per person per day.
- Thank you for your attention of this information. Our dive team are looking forward to welcome you to the resort. Please feel free to contact us should you need further information.
(All prices and information are subject to change)